Steel Fixerover 2500 € per month
Company branch: construction
Work experience: over 3 years
Payouts: 2 times a month
We are looking for skilled steel fixers for a long term work in Helsinki, Finland.
- Previous work experience as a steel fixer minimum 5 years
- You must be able to read and understand drawings
- Fluency in Russian or English languages. Finnish language skill will be considered as a huge plus.
- No previous criminal convictions and no alcohol/drug usage during the work week.
- Finnish Occupational safety card (työturvallisuuskortti) is a must have.
- Therefore, you also must hold a valid EU citizen passport or a valid Finnish work visa.
To be successful in your application for this role you will have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- using hand and power tools to cut and bend bars or mesh
- tying rebar (reinforcement bars) together with wire, clips or welds to build up sections
- fitting spacers and ‘chairs’ (supports)
- fixing the wooden formwork and shuttering used to hold setting concrete in place
- fixing steel to concrete bases
- installing beams and pre-cast slabs
- Salary according to Finnish labour law – TES. Starting at 15eur/h brutto
- Bonuses for high quality work
- Regular salary payments every two weeks to your Finnish bank account
- Work clothing
- Lunch reimbursement every day
- Medical insurance
- Paid holiday
- Compensation for the transportation costs from the apartment to the factory
We will also help to handle all the necessary documents for you to be eligible to work in Finland.