Concrete Workerover 2500 € per month
Company branch: construction
Work experience: over 5 years
Payouts: 2 times a month
We are looking for a Concrete Worker for a long term job in Helsinki, Finland!
We expect that you will be able to independently perform specific stages of concrete repair work including corrections, deburring and grinding.
It will be a great advantage, if you have previously worked with a overhead crane.
- Previous work experience with similar tasks minimum 5 years
- Having your own car will be an advantage
- No previous criminal convictions and no alcohol/drug usage during the work week
- Finnish Occupational safety card (työturvallisuuskortti) is a must have.
Therefore, you also must hold a valid EU citizen passport or a valid Finnish work visa.
- Salary according to Finnish labour law – TES. Starting at 14eur/h brutto;
- Bonuses for high quality work;
- Regular salary payments every two weeks to your Finnish bank account;
- Work clothing;
- Lunch reimbursement every day;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid holiday;
- Compensate transportation costs from the apartment to the factory.
We will help to handle all the necessary documents for you to be eligible to work in Finland.