Carpenterover 2500 € per month
Company branch: construction
Work experience: over 5 years
Payouts: 2 times a month
We are looking for skilled carpenters for a long term work in Helsinki, Finland.
- Previous work experience as a carpenter minimum 5 years
- You must be able to read and understand drawings
- Fluency in Russian or English languages. Finnish language skill will be considered as a huge plus
- No previous criminal convictions and ability to not be under the influence of alcohol/drugs during the working hours
- Finnish Occupational safety card (työturvallisuuskortti) is a must have.
- Therefore, you also must hold a valid EU citizen passport or a valid Finnish work visa.
- Renovation works
- Installation of drywall partitions
- Installation of doors and windows
- Installation of wooden flooring and terraces
- Salary according to Finnish labour law – TES. Starting at 15eur/h brutto
- Bonuses for high quality work
- Regular salary payments every two weeks to your Finnish bank account
- Work clothing
- Lunch reimbursement every day
- Medical insurance
- Paid holiday
- Compensation for the transportation costs from the apartment to the factory
We will also help to handle all the necessary documents for you to be eligible to work in Finland.