- Finland is an EU country and, accordingly, the requirements for compliance with the labor regime are high. This applies not only to the employer, but also to the employee;
- if you are employed through the outsourcing company Wefind, the work will be on-the-record, in accordance with Finnish law.
- in Finland, there is a shortage of specialists in working professions. This is especially acute in the construction sector, so there is a lot of work for welders, installers, plumbers, finishers;
- the employee must respect the chain of command, be as responsible as possible and carefully perform all his or her duties;
How to find a job in Finland
To find a job on a rotational basis with on-the-record employment, you can contact Wefind. The company’s specialists accompany employees not only during work, but also during preparation for it — they help with the collection of documents and advise on employment issues. They also take on many responsibilities:
- travel payment and work visa processing;
- organization of living conditions for the period of rotational work;
- guarantee of labor safety at the facility;
- guarantee of salary payments in accordance with Finnish law;
- work only in proven companies and enterprises.